2011-09-03

Time for new teamwork ...

My friend Buket and I did some new stuff ... she does the painting with textile colours on vintage linen and myself??? I do the sewing part :)
 2 pillows and one bag:



New stuff coming up :)

In between I made some little pouches (nice for cosmetics, mobile, ... - new in my dawanda shop), made of vintage linen and some oh so pretty vintage mother of pearl buttons which I got from a lovely lady:

Buket und ich haben wieder einige Teamwork-Projekte hinter uns ... und noch ein paar vor uns :) Sie hat ab 15.09. eine Ausstellung in der Reutlinger VHS  ... 

Zwischendurch habe ich kleine Etuis aus superschönem Vinatge Leinen genäht. Ich hatte von einer lieben Frau alte Knöpfe (eine Sammlung ihrer Oma - das war wie Weihnachten) bekommen - unter anderem schöne alte Perlmuttknöpfe ... die nun auf diesen schlichten Täschchen zu neuen Ehren kommen (neu in meinem DaWanda-Shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment