2012-05-09

MeMadeMittwoch - zweiter Versuch ...

I tried to present someting finished today ... but - NO ... I just can show a picture of my WIP roundabout-skirts with proverbs and houses ...


Eiiiigentlich habe ich mich gestern wirklich bemüht, fertig zu werden - wenigstens mit einem Rock, um heute etwas Fertiges an mir zu zeigen ... was aber nicht geklappt hat!! So gibts mal wieder nur ein "Sneak" meiner neuesten Wickelröcke mit Sprüchen auf der Rückseite und einen mit Häuschen ....
Und was die anderen sonst noch heute zeigen, guckst Du DA!

4 comments:

  1. they look great already! I like the fabric choices / combos very much. I also like the free hand embroidery -am into it at the moment myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just been on your site :) I love your pillows - so cute!!

      Delete
  2. The houses and tree are so cute! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete