2009-09-20

My first time

Now I´m blogging too!


It took me a long time to get started! Why?? I don´t really know...


I try to write in German (as it is my language) and to write in English (as to be international) Well let´s see how I get along...

Today is a wonderful Sunday!

I had time to finish some of my "Brieftaschen" - my little "wallett"pouches - pictures soon.

This is one I´ve made for my sister!



I wish you all a nice and calm sunday!



monaw bloggt jetzt auch!

Ich habe lange gebraucht, um endlich anzufangen! Warum?? das weiß ich im Grunde auch nicht soo genau...

Ich werde in Deutsch und Englisch schreiben - jedenfalls versuche ich es. mal schauen, wie´s so läuft...

Heute ist ein wirklich schöner sonniger (bis jetzt jedenfalls) Sonntag.

ich hatte Zeit, einiger meiner Brieftaschen fertig zu machen (das sind kleine handliche Taschen, die man an die Gürtelschlaufen machen kann) - Brieftasche deshalb, weil sie aussehen wie Briefumschläge...

Bilder kommen bald.

Ich wünsche Euch allen noch einen schönen Sonntag!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your blog!
    I wish you a long and interesting blog life, and am adding you to my "bloglines".
    Love from France
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Monika! I have already put you in my bloglines and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go!! It's always interesting to see who's the person behind such lovely creations. I guess I'll be visiting every now and them. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ladies - thanks for visiting me! You amde my day!

    ReplyDelete