2009-10-10

It´s a hard time ...

I decided to finish up my pincushions - can you see this needle?? It´s a thick needle - and it´s bent! (right word???) The sewing on of those buttons was hard for my fingernails and this poor needle! Sewing is dangerous (ok - just kidding)

I worked on the placemat swap (flickr-placemat swap 2) yesterday.... after I could decide what to do. It´s so difficult - I have soo many ideas - and then I don´t know with what to start!!

Yesterday I started with the top, I think I like it, but the back (see above a little sneak peak)- hmmmm - I´m not sure if I like it! And as always: I don´t know how to quilt this! Because the back gives me some trouble and the idea of how to quilt does not fit to the back or to the top.....


Harte Zeit...

Heute ist typisches trübes nasses Herbstwetter... so entschied ich mich, endlich die letzten Nadelkissen fertig zu machen und den Knöpfen zu versehen.... seht ihr die Nadel???? das ist ein DICKE Nadel, aber ich habe es tatsächlich fertiggebracht, diese zu verbiegen! Dazu kommt noch ein total verschrampter Daumennagel!! Nähen ist gefährlich!! (das meine ich jetzt aber nicht ernst!)

Gestern habe ich mit dem Platzdeckchen für den "flickr-placemat swap 2" angefangen. Ich konnte mich soo lange nicht entscheiden, was ich tun soll! Ich habe soo vile Ideen im Kopf, dass sie sich gegenseitig blockieren und ich weiß, mit was ich anfangen soll- grrr.

Aber ich habe angefangen - das Top ist fertig und ich denke, ich mag es. Hmmm, aber das Rückenteil - da bin ich mir nicht so sicher! ich hatte so eine Idee, wie ich quilten möchte, da passt jetzt aber - mal wieder!! - das Rückenteil nicht dazu.... ich lege es mal auf die Seite und warte auf eine Eingebung .... :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Just found your blog through Sew mama sew and I really love your houses! I like the simplicity of the designs and the colour combinations. I've always liked collages and this really gives me that feeling of a textured collage .
    Nice work!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just found you on Flikr and I think your work is beautiful! I love your littlee houses - I make houses too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I commented with my son's login. But it's me again - just wanted to tell you that I love your creations and your little houses! :)

    ReplyDelete