2013-01-25

WIPs ...

I´m working on some projects at the moment :)
I have finished a custom bag:

Not my colours - right? - but I really do love the shape!
I´m in some swaps right now, too - over at flickr.
My "little treasure" for my partner in the "Fab Little Random Treasure Swap" - FLiRTS:
... side pockets!!!
Today I started with my pouch for the "Pretty little pouch Swap" - I´m in the "fancy" group - so a little something with a little more work it should be :)
Im Moment arbeite ich irgendwie an ganz vielen Projekten gleichzeitig:) Es fällt mir immer besonders im Januar schwer, mich auf ein Projekt zu konzentrieren ... also versuche ich mich an dies und das - mehr oder weniger erfolgreich :)

Ich habe immerhin (endlich) eine Kundenwunsch-Tasche fertiggestellt!! Nicht sooo ganz meine Fabren -aber der Schnitt ist klasse - da kommt bestimmt noch mehr dieses Jahr...
Ich bin in verschiedenen Swaps diesen Monat bei flickr dabei ... kleine Täschchen - ist ja genau mein Ding:)


3 comments:

  1. I love the shape and the colours of the bag. Not to mention your pouches, you just make them with such a charming touch! looking forward to seeing that patchwork pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is always so gorgeous to look at Mona. That first bag is a thing of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. das kleine gepatchworkte Täschchen ist sooo süß. Schade, daß ich nicht Dein Swap-Partner bin.

    ReplyDelete