2010-03-20

Time for .... stripes!!

I wanted to sew something different ... but then I made some new makeup pouches - all in stripes: orange-white or red-white!
Some have got a little oroginal textile painting made by bukiby (look at her flickr!!), some have got cute appliques :) I think they look funny alltogether!! Two are in my dawanda-shop, two in my etsy-shop.
All are different, each single one is individual!

This one is my favourite: Jack, the little pirate!




Or this one: a nice colour combo ...powerful...

 
This one: kind of soft and japanese inspired:


Eigentlich wollte ich etwas anderes nähen....herausgekommen sind kleine Makeup Täschchen - alle gestreift!! Entweder rot-weiß oder orange-weiß...
Manche haben handgemalte Textilbilder von Bukiby, manche Applikationen - immer jedoch sind alte und neue Materialen vereint:) So alle zsuammen sehen sie ziemlich lustig aus ...
2 sind in meinem DaWanda-Shop, 2 in meinem Etsy-shop.


1 comment:

  1. Ich finde sie klasse! Gute Zusammenarbeit:)

    ReplyDelete